In this article, we will discuss the best possible and most appropriate route for you to reach Kedarnath from Delhi, according to your comfort. Delhi to Kedarnath distance is around 450 to 500 km according to your chosen route for the trip. Various modes are available to travel from Delhi to Kedarnath
- Delhi to Kedarnath by Bus
- Delhi to Kedarnath by Train
- Delhi to Kedarnath by Flight
Delhi to Kedarnath by Road
All possible road routes to Kedarnath are shown on the map above. To go to the Kedarnath temple, there are three different ways. But the shortest route is Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut – Muzaffarnagar – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Rudraprayag – Gaurikund – Kedarnath. The distance via this route is around 460km. The road condition is very good due to the construction of all-weather roads in Uttarakhand. So the time to reach Kedarnath from Delhi by car or bus will be around 10 to 12 hours with proper breaks in between journey.
- Direct bus to Guptkashi runs every day from Kashmirigate Bus Stand in Delhi at 9 p.m.
- Tourists have a second choice: they may travel to Haridwar, from where frequent buses run to kedarnath.
For more information about Haridwar to kedarnath Read this article: https://badrinathkedarnath.com/haridwar-to-kedarnath-distance/
Delhi to Kedarnath by Train
Kedarnath cannot be reached by train directly. Haridwar is the last location on the way to Kedarnath that is reachable by train. There are trains that run between Delhi and Haridwar, as seen in the image above.
Delhi to Kedarnath By Airway
- There is no direct flight from Delhi to Kedarnath. The nearest airport to Kedarnath is Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun.
- From Dehradun, tourists have to travel by taxi or bus to reach Kedarnath.
- The distance between Dehradun and Kedarnath is around 280 km.
- The time taken during travel is around 8 to 10 hours