- It is mandatory to do registration for char dham yatra and Hemkund sahib yatra.
- Registration can be done using both online and offline mode.
- The registration process is started in february for 2023 yatra .
Steps for Online registration
For easy registration, follow the following steps:
- Go to the website, https://registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in/. Its official website is uttarakhandgov.gov.in.
- Sign up for registration and create a new account. Sign-up has multiple options, like an individual or family trip, etc.
- Enter all the required data, then click the register icon.
- The dialogue box asking you to activate your registered username and password will appear in a new window.
- The credentials for logging in will be provided to your registered email address.
- Open your registered email account and then click the activation link to finish the process.
- After logging in, choose the “Book Darshan” tab.
- Provide the required trip schedule information, then click “Proceed.”
- Recheck the dates in the new window using the travel time between the two temples before clicking the confirm button.
- Enter the pilgrim’s information and submit the needed paperwork. Click on continue.
- The online payment gateway will now start to load. After paying the fees, registration is complete.
- The Char Dham registration and payment slips will be sent to the registered email address. Make sure you travel with the printed copy of the slip.